If you have experienced a car crash, medical malpractice, or a damaging slip and fall accident, it is likely you simply want to recover and move on with your life. Getting into a legal battle probably seems overwhelming, and that isn’t even mentioning the search process for the personal injury lawyer who will make it worth your while.
At the OMG Law Firm, we understand that you are in a challenging situation. We also know from experience that people who do not seek compensation for their medical expenses end up in a whole new world of stress and pain. That is why we are taking this blog to clear up some personal injury lawyer myths.
- My injuries are minor, so I don’t need a lawyer
- “Minor” injuries are the ones that need the most attention, because insurance companies are always try to use them as reasons to dismiss your lawsuit.
- Your minor injury could become major in the future. If the insurance company has been able to quickly dismiss you, you may be stuck without fair financial compensation.
- Personal injury cases are long and grueling
- Actually, a huge majority of claims get settled with the help of lawyers before they go to court. When a lawyer is involved, it makes it easier for the parties to come to a quick resolution.
Like we said, we understand that there is nothing easy about being injured because of someone else’s negligence. Believe it or not, we can make things easier for you! Let us shoulder the burden of supporting your recovery. Contact our Jonesboro office today to learn more about how we can help you.