- Family Law
- Contested Divorce Litigation
- Post-divorce Modification
Haley is a native of Monette, Arkansas. She graduated from Buffalo Island Central High School before attending Arkansas Tech University where she graduated with honors before attending the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville.
For two years, Haley worked in Searcy, Arkansas where she gained experience both in and out of the courtroom. Haley has been an attorney with OMG Law Firm since December 2017. She practices primarily family law with an emphasis on divorce, child custody, guardianships, and adoptions. Haley is a certified attorney ad litem and was recently named Arkansas Times Best Lawyers in Arkansas: Ones to Watch for 2021 in Family Law.
While practicing in Jonesboro, Haley became known as the “baby shark” among other attorneys and the bailiffs that see her in action every day due to her vigilant and aggressive advocacy for her clients.
Haley particularly loves adoptions and keeps photographs of the children on the wall of her office. Haley is also a certified Attorney Ad Litem.
- B.A. in history & political science from Arkansas Tech University, where she graduated with honors in 2011.
- J.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Law, where she graduated in 2015
- Arkansas Bar Association in 2015
- Craighead County Bar Association in 2017
- Attorney Ad Litem in 2017
- 2015, Arkansas