W. Lance Owens
- Divorce and Family Law
- Creditor’s rights in state court and bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Trustee
Lance Owens is a leader in the field of family law and creditors rights.
In family law, he has been awarded the coveted AVVO 10.0 rating, earned the badge for Top rated family lawyer for 2016 – 2020 and Top Ten Family Law Attorney in the State of Arkansas for 2019 and 2020. He is an aggressive advocate for his custody clients and has adopted 4 children. See his client reviews for his custody work from 2016-2020.
In creditor’s rights, he currently serves as Chairman of the Financial Institutions section of the Arkansas Bar Association and is past chairman of the Debtor Creditor section of the Arkansas state bar association. He is also a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee in the Eastern Distract of Arkansas.
In his time away from work, he enjoys running and time at the lake with family.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D., 1989
- Harding University, B.A. in Psychology, 1986
- State Bar Association Debtor-Creditor Committee, Chairman
- State Bar Association Financial Institution Section, Chairman
- East Arkansas Bar Advisory Committee (appointed by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court)
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Craighead County Bar Association
- 1989, Tennessee
- 1990, Arkansas
- 2013, Missouri